Traffic Management Products - Salary up to £32,796 + OTE + car + final salary pension
Covering a large patch from Nottinghamshire up to North Yorkshire
My client is an established and market leading supplier of plastic based products into a variety of different market sectors. They have an enviable reputation and are looking to expand their sales team specifically in their highways division. If you have structured sales experience selling a tangible product and are used to covering a large patch this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Selling bollards, verge marker boards, winter safety products and water safety products into traffic management companies and highways maintenance organisations as well as contractors.
- Covering a large patch from Nottinghamshire up to North Yorkshire
- Looking after existing accounts as well as developing some new business
- Selling by demonstration of products rather than through a catalogue so product knowledge will be trained
- Business to business sales experience is essential, selling a product rather than a service or concept
- You will have covered a large patch before and have excellent territory planning ability
- Ideally located in the Yorkshire area to be central to the patch
- Career stability is important for my client so the ability to demonstrate this is beneficial.
- A well organised individual, able to work from home and hence self motivated with the drive to succeed is the kind of character that would fit in with this organisation.
- A basic of £28,000 - £32,796 is offered with an OTE with a potential £8,000 on top.
- A company car is offered
- A final salary pension as well as private medical cover are offered after a qualifying period
- A £3 per day lunch allowance is offered as well as all out of pocket expenses
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- My client offers full product training and induction into the business and really looks after its staff - this is a fantastic position for someone with the right attitude looking for a career change.
Ben Harvey is responsible for this opportunity so if you'd like to know more or have any questions please get in touch.
We anticipate a large volume of applications for this position so apologise that we can only respond to shortlisted candidates.
Cordant Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and as such encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'