Are you an outgoing, personable, confident person looking for an exciting new role?
You will be confident in talking to people on a daily basis. You will be outgoing with a strong background in sales techniques. You will be someone who thrives on a challenge. You will have previously worked with the input of data.
About the role:
The main tasks in this role include approaching business's in order to extract data to be used by the marketing team.
- List research - building new data for all revenue streams (Events, Subscriptions and sponsorship)
- Taxonomy - tagging the data with the correct sector, industry type and job description so they team can target certain industries better
- Basic list research using the web to create lists from scratch.
- Event delegate lists - building contact profiles.
- Verification of lists for marketing purposes.
- Ensuring all lists are GDPR compliant
- Uploading the lists to Marketo and tagging them with the correct brand asset
- Syncing new lists through to salesforce from marketo for the sales team to target
- Develop customer data builds, usage and analytics to increase effective targeting, response/ conversion rates.
About the Client:
My client is a well known B2B content, subscription & networking business based in Central London.
- cold calling
- list research
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'