My client offers the smartest way to work with couriers! Designed to save online businesses time, effort and money. Working seamlessly with ecommerce platforms including: eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Magento & Etsy, it makes fulfilling new orders, arranging shipping and organising returns much easier.
We are currently recruiting for Trainee Sales Executives and Senior Sales Executives to join their fun team.
- Competitive basic salary + rewarding commission structure*
- 8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri working hours
- Beautiful offices in Retford, Nottinghamshire.
- 20 days annual leave
- Your birthday off
- A pension scheme
- Access to industry leading company professionals
- Discounted gym membership
- And much more!
- Develop new business to meet monthly targets
- Reach KPI's through winning, retaining and developing new business
- Successfully deliver the sales process, from open to close and on-boarding;
- Understand and research opportunities
- Achieve sales and profitability through effective management of a defined customer base and manage your diary through a computerised CRM system
- Manage the onboarding of new clients
- Own and develop proposals and presentations
- Close new business
- Own a set of KPI's
- Manage and report on opportunity pipeline
You will have:
- 2+ years sales experience within the sales industry (Senior Sales Executives).
- Possess drive, motivation, a positive attitude and excellent ability.
- Experienced in making new business calls. (Senior Sales Executives)
- Ability to negotiate and drive commercial deals.
- Naturally excellent communicating to all people at all levels.
- Motivated by exceeding KPIs.
- Eligible to work in UK.
Salary: Trainee Sales Executive - £15,500.00 to £19,000.00 /year OTE
Salary: Senior Sales Executive - £18,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year OTE
If this sounds like you apply today
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.
- Sales experience
- Win new business
- Hit KIPs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"