Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 per annum, pro rata and depending on experience
Benefits: Performance related bonus structure + flexible working hours to work around you!
Type: Permanent, Part Time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm
Are you finding your work/life balance a challenge?
An award-winning Print Management and IT Solutions provider with regional offices located across the UK is on the lookout for a Sales Executive to join their growing team at their vibrant and modern office in Newark.
With decades of practical experience within the print and document industry, they provide advice and support to a range of clients - small to medium enterprises, corporate businesses, councils, and education and healthcare businesses - to name a few.
This would be ideal for someone who needs a role that works around childcare and school hours. Hours 9am till 3pm, Monday to Friday.
About the Sales Executive role:
As a Sales Executive, your ultimate focus will be to reach out to potential customers and win new business, which will involve:
- Identifying new business opportunities & generating leads
- Reaching out to clients or key stakeholders via phone calls & following up on quotes
- Responding to any customer enquiries
- Updating their customer database system (Full training will be provided!)
- Ensuring monthly sales targets are met or exceeded
What you'll need as their Sales Executive:
- Excellent telephone manner - previous telesales / telemarketing experience is an advantage!
- Understanding of the importance of excellent customer service
- Organisational skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Good Microsoft Office skills (particularly in Word & Excel)
- Capable of thriving within a team
- Willing to be flexible
- Strong desire for continuous improvement and success
- Confident and assertive - strong persuasion skills
- Experience using a customer database (advantageous)
Sounds interesting? Click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Sales Executive, Telemarketer, Telesales Executive, Telemarketing, Sales Representative, Business Development Executive, may also be considered for this role.
- Electrical Engineer
- Field Service Engineer
- Sales Engineer
- Field Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Field Technician
- Installation Engineer
- Field Service Technician
- Air Compressor Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'