Join Softcat as one of our Sales Executives. If you’re intelligent, hardworking and driven we would love to hear from you.
As a Sales Executive you’ll be targeted on securing new business with organisations across the UK, selling IT solutions on behalf of our partners (Microsoft, HPE, Cisco, Dell to name a few). The role is a balancing act, ensuring you provide top class customer service as well as achieving your financial objectives. As you become established in the role you’ll inevitably spend less time on building new business and instead focus on really enhancing those existing relationships you’ve built, selling more products into less clients. It truly feels like running your own business, where you get to control how much you earn and how you want to develop.
We have a number of different areas where we place our Sales Execs, see below:
- Corporate (e.g. Small-Medium Business and Enterprise)
- Public Sector (e.g. NHS, Schools, Universities)
- Sales Specialist (where you’ll focus on selling specific areas of technology; e.g. Datacentre, Workplace, Network and Security)
What you'll be doing
- Researching potential customers to drive new business
- New business development; cold calling; email marketing
- Achieving KPI’s, call targets, and revenue targets
- Booking, organising and hosting customer meetings and technology days
- Account management; quotations; regular customer contact; understanding strategy leading to project-based work
What we need from you
- Previous sales or customer facing experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Interested to hear from Graduates looking for a role in sales
- Passionate, fun and have the entrepreneurial flare to build your own client base from scratch
- Self Starter, Quick Learner and Highly organised
- Keen to learn about new and emerging technologies
- Clear and persuasive communicator
- Ability to build rapport with potential new clients as well as strong relationships internally
And what’s in it for you?
- Uncapped earning potential
- Clear progression plan, sales and management focused
- Autonomy to manage your own workload
- 2 weeks of bespoke and focussed training when you join
- Ongoing training on technologies and trends
- Half and full yearly trips to places like Barbados, Miami, Argentina to name a few
- Free Breakfast
- Birthday treats - ½ day off and free lunch on Softcat
- Childcare Vouchers and much more…
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business. For more information about Softcat please visit our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"