The company is a family business, immensely proud of operating the BMW & MINI franchise in the North West of England and North Wales.
Commencing with our first center at Southport in 1987 the company has, over the years, grown from an initial staff of 15 to now well in excess of 500, with additional centres located at Chester, Warrington, The Wirral, Llandudno in North Wales and Wilmslow.
We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sales Executive to join our center in Llandudno, North Wales.
Reporting to the Sales Manager the purpose of the job is to ensure achieved, agreed sales targets for new and used cars, within defined operating and financial guidelines.
Essential criteria for the position includes:
- Excellent sales, communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Proven excellent customer service skills with a commitment to providing the best possible standard of customer service.
- Strong presentation, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Good judgement and ability to act with discretion, diplomacy and tact are essential.
- Ability to remain calm, well organised and confident, particularly when working to demanding deadlines.
- Customer Centric Attitude.
- Ability to meet sales targets
- An outstanding attitude and passion for sales and customer service.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality that offers help and support to others with ability to take direction and assist their colleagues when necessary.
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary.
- Willingness to learn and develop and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
- Ability to work weekends and bank holidays
- Thorough knowledge of computer applications (MS Office, Kerridge)
- Full European drivers licence.
On offer is a competitive salary together with a great brand and a company culture where career progression is encouraged. If you have the skills and experience required for the role, we’d be keen to hear from you. So, take the next step and apply for this exciting new opportunity.
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.
- Customer Service
- Sales Executive
- Service Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"