Salary: £20,000 plus excellent, uncapped commission package (OTE £27,000-30,000 first year; £50,000-100,000 after 3 years)
Status: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: Monday - Friday. 9am - 5.30pm (5pm on Friday)
Location: Kimpton, Hertfordshire
Holidays: 22 days plus public holidays
Our client is a successful, growing company specialising in network design implementation and support, including;
- network infrastructure (wired and wireless);
- data centre infrastructure; and
- cyber security, firewalls, etc.
Our client are a value added reseller for several major IT manufacturers, including HPE/Aruba, Fortinet, Ruckus, Sonicwall and Splicecom, selling network and data centre infrastructure and providing technical design, installation and support services to customers.
The company was established in 2000 and has grown consistently ever since. They currently have 22 employees split primarily between sales staff and engineers operating from our offices in Kimpton, Hertfordshire.
As they continue to grow they are looking for bright, talented and ambitious people to join their company in Sales Executive roles. The successful candidate will be warmly welcomed and join their vibrant sales team, which includes a blend of experienced sales people and recent joiners.
- New business development; cold calling; direct marketing; email marketing
- Account management; quotations, updates on orders and regular customer interaction
- Achieving various KPI’s, call targets and revenue targets
- Booking, organising, and hosting customer meetings or one of our technology days
- Working with our vendor partners to understand solution and product offerings
- The job will initially be primarily office-based although some travel may be required as part of the training programme.
The Sales Executive role is key to our clients growing business and there will be opportunity for training, development and growth in role.
The applicant must be:
- ambitious, organised and a very quick learner - Emerging technologies within the IT industry develop at such a pace that the ability to understand and adapt to new technologies is vital.
- able to build customer rapport quickly;
- focussed ensuring Switchshop is represented positively both with our customer and suppliers;
- able to think outside the box and have the drive deliver beyond targets and expectations.
Experience in a similar role would be helpful but is not a requirement. The successful applicant will receive full product and technical training and support from our clients in house engineering team and from external sources. The candidates will also be supported, and have the opportunity to learn from, successfully senior members of the sales team.
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"