Our client is a well-established and fast-growing global network supplying services of prestige courier brand names at heavily discounted rates for business to business clients. Our client is a large sales partner of a number of global and nationwide couriers whilst having various freight options in its portfolio and advanced Integration technology and pool of expertise in the industry. It is a one stop solution for businesses that ship anything from international documents to containers.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have an excellent customer manner with an ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
You will be a key member of a team dedicated to upholding excellent customer service levels and achieving challenging targets.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Computer literate (experience using a CRM system) and organised
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong lasting customer relationships
This position offers an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to join an organization where they may benefit from full training, mentoring, support and development and enjoy career progression within a fast-growing business.
Part of the working time involves being out meeting customers and another part of the work will be following up on appointments as well as using various selling methods (fresh calls, door-to-door, presentations etc) for new sale. We also encourage you to work from your own home environment to catch up with office work (emails, proposals, set ups etc).
That means very balanced combination that includes support and team-spirit we provide on one hand and the work environment of independence, freedom and creativity on the other hand.
We are looking for an energetic and well-motivated Field Sales person who has good interpersonal character and skills of over the telephone as well as face to face sales. Field sales and Telesales experience will be a great advantage and full training with ongoing support will be provided to ensure the success of determined individuals. Your earnings and career growth have great potential, and you will be expected to increase the business month on month for which a generous bonus will be paid.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Focusing on developing business opportunities from new clients
- Responsible for promoting and selling our range of services across a range of industries
- Building and developing your own account base of clients
- Conducting whole sales cycle involving various methods from cold calling to appointments and closures
- Managing sales opportunities to meet or exceed challenging growth targets
- High productivity on call times and outbound calls to meet the minimum criteria
- Ensuring that customer satisfaction results in repeat and expansion business
- Consistently maintaining existing clients and innovative and professional approach to all prospective clients
- Working with the sales manager to maximise customer opportunities.
- General administration duties, which include booking form completion, recording information on CRM database and providing vital data for management reporting.
Our client use a CRM called Soffront for customer database management, Online Booking and management system for shipment processing and ecommerce integrations. They also use their own online system platform that has all the system integrations ranging from customer accounts to invoices and various reports.
They are reliant on applications like Skype, Google Docs etc -
Shipping industry experience would be a bonus but not essential.
Working hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Holiday 28 Days per Annum (Includes Statutory)
This is a field sales role covering central and greater London. The candidate will need a clean drivers licence and car allowance/Travel costs reimbursed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"