Our outstanding client based in Stockport are going through tremendous growth and are looking to expand their Sales team. If you have Retail, Hospitality, Customer Service experience and want to kick start your career within Sales this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
The purpose of this role is to deal with inbound / outbound enquiries while promoting an award-winning health insurance company B2B / B2C.
You will joining an outstanding, growing organisation with one of the best benefit packages around, an outstanding training programme, genuine career progression, a competitive basic salary and uncapped commission.
Duties you will need for the Sales Executive:
- Answering inbound calls
- Making outbound calls
- Contacting warm leads who have requested a call back for a free quotation.
- Transferring calls to sales team to close
- Working towards personal and team targets
Skills youwill need for the Sales Executive:
- Experience as a - Sales Agent, Sales Executive, Sales Advisor, Sales Consultant, Lead Generator, Telesales, B2B, Business to Business OR Closer, Outbound Sales, Sales Adviser
- Educated to GCSE level or above - A - C's
Benefits / The Package
- Sales Executive
- £17,500 - £21,000 OTE - £26,000
- 2 weeks classroom based training, ongoing development and fantastic career prospects
- A bi-annual bonus scheme including excellent commission structure with achievable targets
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Office hours, no late nights or weekends
- Discounted gym membership
- Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Access to great onsite facilities including subsidised canteen
- Free local parking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job