Infopro Digital (http://www.infopro-digital.com) is a fast growing information services business with an absolute focus on growth and innovation. Globally the business has 3,200 employees across 15 countries; and revenues of €440m across six professional markets: automobile, construction, retail, insurance and finance, public sector and industry. Our international presence includes a vibrant culture and offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and Paris.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, award winning and fast paced environment!
In a nutshell:
We have a vacancy for an account executive to join our Insurance sales team, to work across Post, Insurance Age and Insurance hound, which are flagship brands within InfoPro Digital’s insurance portfolio.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious sales person to take a step in developing genuine multi-platform sales skills across print, app editions, online, events, video, research and lead generation. You will grow an existing client base alongside developing new business.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of exceeding targets, whilst delivering creative solutions to their clients. A good understanding of media sales would be welcome but not essential.
Only the most ambitious sales people should apply for this role. If you are creative, forward-thinking and want to become a genuine asset to your client base then this is the perfect role for you.
- Ideally an individual with some sales experience
- Willing to work hard and learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; effective time management; strong commercial acumen; and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Consultative selling approach and comfortable with over the phone and face to face environments.
- Excellent at building relationships and growing spending accounts.
- Someone who is looking for a creative position and offer full portfolio solutions to clients and not afraid to pitch new products.
- Ambitious and keen to succeed.
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional communicator / negotiator.
What's on offer:
We know great people make great companies. Infopro Digital is defined by people and passion, and powered by knowledge and innovation. Everything we do is centred on trust, integrity and respect. Our collaborative approach drives creativity across our markets; and our focus on giving teams ownership allows us to build an entrepreneurial culture where our people and brands can thrive and grow.
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
In addition to a competitive salary we offer the following benefits:
· 25 days annual leave (rising up to 30 days)
· Group personal pension plan
· Life assurance
· Interest free season ticket loan (STL)
· Childcare vouchers
· Private medical insurance
· Employee assistance programme
- Bonusly employee recognition
· Employee discount scheme
· Onsite monthly chair massage
· Eye-care Vouchers
· Vodafone employee advantage scheme
· Discounted gym membership
· Agile/remote working
· Additional life assurance
· Bike to work
· Buying holiday
· Dental insurance
· Give as you earn
· Add partner to gym membership
· Health cash plan
· Personal accident insurance
· Will writing
Infopro Digital also runs The Foundation which supports a number of charities. Staff can volunteer to contribute their skills and expertise to make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.
- Business Development
- Digital Media
- Lead Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"