Newport, NP44 2AB
£18,000 Potential OTE, £30,000
Our client is one of the most successful Claims Management Companies in the UK. Based in Cwmbran, South Wales, we’re leading the fight to help consumers reclaim the billions of pounds they paid for Payment Protection Insurance (PPI).
As a Sales Executive, you will need to demonstrate a positive and upbeat attitude with the passion to succeed. An individual who has the confidence, and ability to engage with the customer naturally.
They are looking for sales professionals who embrace a fast paced environment, someone who strives to go the extra mile for their customer. In return, they will offer the successful candidate uncapped bonus coupled with their compressed working hours which enables you to have an excellent work/life balance.
To be considered for the Sales Executive position you will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Experience of working in a sales driven environment(minimum of 12 months)
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and influencing skills
- Assertiveness and confidence
- Ability to work under pressure
- Reliable, flexible with a sense of commitment
- PC literate
- An understanding of our business and what we do
- An understanding of claims management
- Immediate entry to our uncapped bonus scheme
- Subsidised on-site restaurant with a discounted Starbucks
- Free On-site parking
- Exclusive Members Club - discounts on health and leisure activities
- Perkbox (free mobile phone insurance, free breakdown cover, plus many more discounts)
- On-going additional incentives
- Compressed working hours with generous break times
- Midday finish on Fridays or whole day off fully paid, if on target
If you feel you are suitable for their Sales Executive position, please apply now.
Sales Executive, Telesales Executive, Claims Advisor, Business Development Manager.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job