SaaS Software - Sales Executive - Scaleup. Based in Shoreditch. Amazing new Sales Executive (B2B) role with a leading Cloud based SaaS, Series B funded scaleup. The company is consistently voted in the top 10 startups to watch in London.
- Are you looking for your next challenge?
- Would you like to work for an expanding organisation with lots of career opportunities?
- Interviewing immediately, start date April / May
- SaaS solution that empowers companies and employees to work smarter using innovative technology.
- Our client is one of the fastest growing scaleups in London
- Recent funding (£10m+) from high-profile VCs, this will be used to expand in the UK.
- A cosmopolitan working environment, this is a fun and multicultural office culture
- Your role is to sell the product to new customers by calling and reaching out to new businesses.
- Onboarding new customers, from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Generate and pitch new business opportunities - mix of leads generated through partner channels, self-generated leads through cold canvas / events and inbound marketing leads
- Build relationships with prospects across multiple sectors and identify new opportunities within the UK market
- Demonstrate the product via online sales presentations
- Attend trade shows, events and conferences
- 1 to 5 years sales experience preferably within either Software, SaaS, Technology or Digital.
- SaaS Software sales experience a bonus
- Action-oriented, driven, positive and proactive
- Ambitious and demonstrate a high activity level
- Focused on achieving your revenue goals
- Excited about sales and the customer contact
- Thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
- The desire and passion to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working with Salesforce, Intercom, Slack, Trello all a bonus
- Competitive salary depending on your experience, with uncapped OTE and stock options. You’ll be able to learn more about how startup operate and work closely with the leadership teams
- £30,000 to £40,000 Base (Plus uncapped OTE and stock options)
- New Business Opportunities