Well established business communications technology provider lead by a strong senior management team seeks to strengthen its successful, growing Sales team by appointing a Sales Executive. You will join an ambitious team offering new products and services to the North East and Yorkshire/Lancashire markets at one of two levels (depending on experience) with genuine career progression opportunities as the organisation expands.
Promoting and selling face-to-face and by telephone where appropriate, the role will be supported by promotional marketing activities which you will be expected to follow up and develop. A highly attractive uncapped bonus structure is in place to complement an extremely competitive base salary and other benefits.
Reporting to the company’s leadership team you will be responsible for generating and closing sales opportunities to agreed targets with duties including:
• Identifying, targeting and engaging key decision makers in a variety of industry sectors
• Making contact with new and existing prospects and customers face to face, by phone and by email
• Understanding clients' requirements, recognising potential sales opportunities
• Identifying and promoting the most suitable product and service packages
• Demonstrating products and services
• Building a solid third party referral network
• Cooperating fully with all Sales colleagues and in other departments such as Service, Finance and Technical
• Participating actively in personal development, training and systems and process improvement activity
You will need:
• Proven successful experience and talent within a B2B technology Sales environment, preferably Unified Communications
• A positive, industrious, organised and determined approach
• Strong initiative
• First class communication skills
• The ability and tenacity to sell product solutions
• The company has two levels of Sales Executive both with very similar excellent earnings potential
• Candidates with strong, preferably directly related market experience that enables immediate impact can expect to earn a basic salary up to £32k
• Candidates in the earlier stages of their career looking to build success can expect to earn £22k basic
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
- Business Communications
- Sales Executive
- Unified Communications