£17,500 to £19,000 (DOE - plus commission OTE £1000 per month)
Do you want to work for a progressive, forward thinking organisation that recognises and rewards its employees? Are you looking for company that's experienced exceptional growth and can offer excelled career progression? Does working in an office that has a bar, games room and onsite gym seem too good to be true? Then look no further.
This is an opportunity to work within a fun and energetic team environment in modern and vibrant offices. As well as a competitive basic salary, there is potential to earn excellent commission which is uncapped.
As a Sales Executive, providing construction services to their customers, our client sits directly in the contractual chain. With more than 40 years combined experience within the CIS contracting industry. The customer service and straightforward working practices have made this client the preferred choice for thousands of UK contractors.
They have positions available for confident, bright and enthusiastic individuals who have a passion for sales and working to target. A successful track record in a telesales environment would be beneficial, but confidence, drive and the determination to succeed are far more important as full training will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales via outbound calling
- Converting telesales calls into meetings
- Dealing with leads which will enter the business through customer visits, phones, email and website enquires
- Overcoming objections and being able to think on feet during calls to promote business
- Excellent telephone manner is essential
- Can work in a fast paced and changing industry
- Sales or Telesales experience, preferably in the financial industry
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- The ability to work within a regulated environment with a heavy adherence to compliance
What will you receive?
- Full training and induction with opportunities for progression & qualifications within group
- A fantastic work environment, including on-site gym and games room
- Competitive salary with a great commission structure
- Sociable working hours / No Weekends!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free Parking (close to train station if on public transport)
- Team Social events
- sales executive
- inbound sales
- business development
- lead generator