If you’d like to start or step up your Sales career, working in a diverse and interesting industry, then this is the job for you. Working on the non-hazardous side of the business, you'll create and retain an account base of customers for which we'll provide the best waste solutions for their needs. From shops and schools through to restaurants and manufacturers, you’ll ensure they have reliable and cost-efficient general and recycling waste collection and disposal services tailor-made to their specific requirements.
Previous Sales experience isn't essential, but confidence, self-motivation and fantastic people skills are as you'll be communicating with existing and prospective customers every day, from paying regular courtesy visits to cold-calling.
And that’s not all. You’ll be part of a, close-knit team where everyone works together and helps each other out.
Show us you’ve got potential and your prospects with us are promising.
Hours of work are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, although flexibility is required.
What are the benefits & perks?
You’ll receive a competitive basic salary, uncapped commission and Company car (a full driving licence is required for this role) plus a range of other great benefits, including:
• When we do well, we want you to benefit too. So we have discretionary bonus schemes: Christmas bonus, which rewards loyalty through your length of service, and an annual bonus, which is dependent on Company performance and profits.
• Pension scheme - auto-enrolment on your first day of employment. You contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less than this due to Income Tax and NI relief) and we match this. As a member of the scheme, from day one you’ll also receive life assurance cover to the value of two times your annual pensionable salary.
• Salary Sacrifice - join one of our schemes covering childcare vouchers, additional holiday and cycle to work, and you could save money on tax and National Insurance.
• Health Cash Plan to help you manage the cost of your everyday healthcare, such as dentist and optician (you pay a small monthly premium).
• Employee Assistance Programme - confidential and accessible 24/7.
• Perks at Work reward and discount scheme that covers everything from cinema and leisure attractions to fashion purchases and food shopping.
• Discounted gym membership at participating gyms.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
- Cold Calling
- Customer Service