One of the largest and most successful organisations within the new build and refurbishment industry is looking to bring on board a diligent Sales executive. This is not your stereotypical sales role and will offer variation in terms of your usual day to day. The purpose of this role will be to sell houses within an agreed budget in terms of cost and timescales for customers whilst maximising reveue.
(Please not because of the industry sector the working hours for this role will be Thursday-Monday)
- Dealing effectively with sales enquiries to maximise on conversion rate for enquiry to reservation
- Use of effective selling skills by using the four stages of selling; i.e. Meet & Greet, Qualify, Demonstrate and Close
- Maintain the CRM Sales and Prospect system in accordance with the external sales team
- Be proactive in managing, identifying and achieving sales
- Achieving sales through the use of support agents by developing their knowledge and skills in new homes sales
- Achieve contract and legal completion targets
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of the following areas: Local marketplace, Market conditions, Demographics, Competitor activity, Second-hand market,
- Keep control of the sale through the use of recommended solicitors and independent financial advisors
- Prepare timely and accurate reports and returns as required by the Field Sales Manager and Regional Sales Director
- Attend and provide appropriate information at meetings
So Whats in it for you?
- Opportunities to progress within the organisation
- Medical Health Insurance
- 26 days holiday
- On target and commission based incentives
- Excellent Pension scheme
What will you need?
- Experience working with a similar sales role (desired)
- Experience within the housing sector would be preferred (desired)
- A positive and upbeat approach
- An ability to liaise with various stakeholder and parties well
- A full UK driving license and access to vehicle (desired)
If you feel like this is the role for you please apply now!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.