A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our award-winning client based in the Stockport area. Due to company growth they are expanding their sales team with experienced Sales Executives.
You need to have 12 months sales experience and be passionate about working for a company that can offer you stability and progression.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with one of the best benefit packages around, genuine career progression, a competitive basic salary and also uncapped commission.
Benefits / The Package
- Sales Executive
- B2B and B2C
- £17,500 - £21,000 OTE - £35,000
- 2 weeks classroom based training, ongoing development and fantastic career prospects
- A bi-annual bonus scheme including excellent commission structure with achievable targets
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Office hours, no late nights or weekends
- Discounted gym membership
- Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Access to great onsite facilities including subsidised canteen
- Free local parking
- And much more
Duties you will need for the Sales Executive:
- Answering inbound calls
- Making outbound calls
- Contacting warm leads who have requested a call back for a free quotation.
- Transferring calls to sales team to close
- Working towards personal and team targets
Skills youwill need for the Sales Executive:
- Experience working in a sales or contact centre environment preferably target based
- Experience as a - Sales Agent, Sales Executive, Sales Advisor, Sales Consultant, Lead Generator, Telesales would be beneficial
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident working towards targets and KPI's
- Excellent customer service skills