The Jennings Motor Group is a multi-franchise motor dealer group based in the North East of England. A family owned company having had its roots in the region for over 100 years, it now operates out of 8 locations in the Tyne/Tees area.
We are looking to recruit a confident, driven Sales Executive to join the team at our Stockton Kia dealership. The post is full time and permanent and we need an enthusiastic, customer focused individual who is able to demonstrate previous target driven sales experience, not necessarily within the motor trade.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Sell new and used vehicles and associated products both over the phone and face to face with customers
- Carry out sales and handover processes, contact prospects to achieve appointments and meet targets
- Negotiate profitable sales in conjunction with the Sales Manager to retain maximum profit
- Build effective relationships internally and externally and work productively and effectively within a team
- To actively record all customer data on the dealer management system
- To attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge
Essential Skills & Experience:
- A current driving licence
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload with minimal supervision
- Excellent administration skills
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Motor trade experience
In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package including OTEs of £22,000 - £28,000 which are uncapped, a company car, company pension, company discounts, free life assurance.
Please note: the closing date is Sunday 22nd April 2018; if you have not heard from us by 4th May then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion, and we would like to thank you for your interest in Jennings Motor Group.
- Communication Skills