£23k + upto £30k OTE
An exciting opportunity has just arisen for an enthusiastic, bright and bubbly individual who would like to embark upon or continue their career within B2B Sales.
Joining our sales team in the Kemble office you will work closely with your colleagues to undertake sales and lead generation activities to grow the business. As the successful Sales Consultant you will be responsible for making outbound calls and answering the phone to generate client leads, increase the number of customers, answer client queries and prepare sales documentation. A great portion of your time is spent on communicating and handling customer information. Working closely with the Training Sales Manager, you will undertake the following tasks:
- Outbound telemarketing
- Contacting Marketing leads
- Answering the telephone
- Following up inbound sales leads
- Raising quotations
- Handling customer requests
- Chasing sales quotes
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Chasing delivery
- Hitting monthly sales targets
- Maintaining good customer relations
- Answering customers telephone queries
- Producing reports
- Growing the business
- Maintaining client records
- Supporting the Sales team’s activities and events
- Other administrative, reception duties and client related activities as required
SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Excellent telephone skills
- Customer service/client management experience
- Good understanding of numeric data and excellent literacy skills
- A proactive and flexible approach
- Team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint technology
- Time management skills - meeting deadlines
- Confident communication skills with clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Being courteous and professional
- Being confident, thorough and collaborative - very organised with good attention to detail
- Planning and Project management skills
- Motivated by sales targets and commission
EDUCATION & BACKGROUND
- The skills and aptitude for telesales and sales administration are more appreciated than qualifications.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role will be an advantage alongside evidence of software / IT related or design-related education or sales experience.
- Telesales / Administrators should be professional, focused, driven and ambitious.
- Qualifications in Management, Marketing, Sales, or Business are valued.
NB: You will need to live close by or be a car driver to get to these offices. No public transport option
For a more detailed job description please contact Natalie at Attivo Recruitment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job
- Lead Generation
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job