** Sales Executive **
Based on the outskirts of York, this is a growing and flourishing business. An exciting place to work, with global reach and an excellent working environment.
Our client is looking for a high-performing sales person to work under one of our experienced Senior Account Managers in the sales department. The role will be a mixture of outbound sales calls and building long term relationships with clients domestically and internally.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by building and managing a database of customers
• Proactively call buyers of electronic components and introduce the companies services
• Demonstrate customer retention
• Track shipments and monitor all of your own orders and keep customers updated with progress.
• Update line manager on current open sales opportunities
• Manage orders through the company software system
• Sell the companies in-house inventory
• Ensure the companies ISO guidelines are met
• Work on personal Sales strategy
• Ensure a high level of communication is maintained with customers to create new sales opportunities
The ideal candidate...
• Experience in Sales is preferred but not essential
• Excellent communication skills with an acute ability to listen and identify opportunities in a conversation
• Positive outlook
WHAT'S ON OFFER...
Salary starting at £17,500
Full time hours
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV to .
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.