We are delighted to be recruiting in partnership with our client based in the North Yorkshire area. our client is one of the UK’s most successful providers of technology-enabled training.
Due to expansion our client is now looking to recruit 2 full time permanent Sales Executives to work Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
The role will support the continued growth of our client by providing telemarketing activity to fulfil our client’s various contracts and building long term relationships with new companies.
To meet personal targets for the company to meet contract requirements including:
- Create opportunities for new business through outbound calling
- Be able to promote our client’s business through an understanding of their features & benefits
- Analyse companies needs to make appropriate recommendation
- Constantly seek new and engaging ways of promoting our client’s products and services
- Follow up any potential leads via various channels and book appropriate meetings
- Undertake administrative duties associated with the role including daily reports, pipeline update
- to maintain up to date and accurate contact records for all clients using our clients CRM
- To undertake other duties and responsibilities as directed by the management team
- Ability to build new business opportunities
- Handle high a high volume of calls
- Enthusiastic with the ability to motivate others
- Forward thinking
- Sales experience
- Proven numerical and written skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to adapt and respond to the changing and varied needs of our client’s business.
- Excellent base salary
- Excellent commission structure-uncapped
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- In-site parking
- Opportunity to grow and progress with our client’s business
If you would like to work for a fantastic organisation and feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, please forward your CV for consideration