An exciting opportunity is available for a dynamic, motivated and dedicated Sales Executive to join an award-winning pool and leisure company who have been trading for nearly 40 years. Based in Monmouthshire the successful candidate will earn basic salary of £18,000 per annum with uncapped commission.
The company has a specific consultative style of selling its range of high value products, swimming pools, swim spas, hot tubs and saunas. This is a family run business who prides itself on high quality and maintaining their market lead position within the industry.
The successful candidate will be front of house and will be the first impression of the company, along with being the first point of contact when answering the phones. Additional key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Visiting customers in their homes to provide a quotation which may result in a sale
- Recommending solutions based on customers’ requirements
- Following up on all appointments and ensuring the customer receives the best service
- Being proactive in your approach to generate your own business opportunities
- Use of the Company showroom and infrastructure where required
- Demonstrate advanced products knowledge
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Chasing and converting dormant leads
- Expected to achieve set targets and KPI’s
- Flexible working pattern which will include weekends to satisfy demand and business needs in busy periods
To be considered for the role of Sales Consultant you must be proactive, enthusiastic and want to excel in a career in sales. The company are especially interested in speaking to applicants that have experience in pools and hot tubs, but experience in the industry is not essential. In addition, the following key skills and experience are desirable:
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and follow up on sales visits
- Demonstrable sales experience is essential
- Full UK driving licence
- Must have own phone and car
- Target driven
- Maintain a smart appearance
If you wish to apply for the role of Sales Consultant based in Monmouthshire, South Wales, please apply by submitting a copy of your CV with an accompanying covering letter detailing how your relevant skills and experience make you an ideal candidate.