This role is based in a very friendly office within a pleasant working environment. Suitable applicants must have proven experience of B2B calling and lead generation, any experience from within the IT sector would be useful.
Initially the successful applicant will work 4 days per week Tuesday to Thursday 9.00 to 5.00 and Friday 9.00 to 3.30 (Full time would be considered)
-Manage and develop existing account relationships
- Maintain and improve profitability within existing given accounts
- Must be able create positive long term business relationships
- Offering a service which is generally a 'cost neutral free' service (not product based) to medium to large enterprises including local authorities, schools, colleges and universities.
- Research organisations and markets to develop new areas of business opportunities.
- Lead generation for own use and other sales staff.
- IT literacy - understanding of typical terms used in corporate IT environments.
- Meet sales targets
Previous roles may have been Account Manager, Sales person, Telesales, Telemarketing
Please contact Alex on for further details
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job