Immediately Available Sales Executive
Your new company:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a bubbly, hard-working sales team on an initial temporary basis with the opportunity to go permanent. You will be working with a leading company within it's field and based in central High Wycombe.
Your new role:
Are you a confident communicator who enjoys the challenge of working toward targets? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Roles and responsibilities include:
- Building rapport with customers, managers and colleagues
- Understanding the needs of your customer
- Discovering information and becoming the expert in the products, as well as the market
- Attending regular training sessions to increase knowledge
- Enjoy talking to people on the telephone - regularly taking inbound and conducting outbound calls
- Communicating effectively and quickly to emails and telephone requests
- Negotiating through to the end of an order
- Dealing with the full order process and ensuring all customer needs are met
- Managing product quotations
- Recording all customer conversations on the CRM
- Updating projects and accounts consistently and coherently on the CRM
- Showing an ability to demonstrate the core values of the business
- Ad hoc duties when needed
What you'll need to succeed:
- Fantastic sales and communication skills
- Impressive telephone manner
- Strong customer service skills
- Positive attitude to succeed
- Time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Supportive team player
You will receive a favourable package including commission on top of the basic salary and will be working for an ambitious and impressive company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.