SF Group are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive for a growing company based in Loughborough. As the Sales Executive we are looking for an energetic, self-starter with a consultative and proactive sales approach.
In the role of the Sales Executive you will be responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales goals by managing a portfolio of existing business along with seeking out new opportunities.
The Sales Executive is primarily responsible for making out bound weekly calls, of which are monitored and form part of as KPIs.
- Make outbound calls to prospective customers and achieve outbound calls targets
- Make outbound business to business calls
- Sourcing leads from the internet and email campaigns
- Explaining and promoting the product to prospective clients
- Assisting external sales reps achieve their sales targets with all aspects of sales process
- Provide support to Field Sales Team, Distributors and End Users
- Generate quotes and sales proposals for both standard and customised solutions
- Implement any supplier increases annually
- Obtain Field Feedback and work with Quality, Engineering and Production to solve customer problems, improve quality and reliability and drive product improvement
- Maintain accurate customer data on the company ERP system
- Create and maintain prospecting plans, success criteria, and other goals surrounding pipeline creation, sales opportunity management and accurate forecasting
- Develop strategies to increase pipeline and drive opportunities further in the sales cycle
- To be the customer interface between the company and the market
- Attend trade shows and sales rep meetings as required
In return you will be offered an attractive basic salary of up to £22,000 with an OTE of approximately £40,000, your working hours will be Monday - Friday 08:00 - 16:30.