Vauxhall Waltham Cross
£18,000 basic salary, £35,000 OTE depending on experience and Company Car
- Company Car
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
At Vauxhall Waltham Cross, we are looking for the right people who enjoy delighting our customers by delivering the best customer experience. We have a new modern centre to provide a great experience.
At Vauxhall Waltham Cross, we are all about changing the face of the motor industry. Our mission, "To deliver an outstanding customer experience through honesty and trust" is demonstrated in everything we say and do, and we believe any position with us isn`t just a job, it`s a career.
We are therefore keen to hear from people who are passionate about service delivery, who have the passion "To deliver an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust". A friendly expert who wants to be part of our motivated team.
• Sales Executive in a high-volume dealership
• £18,000 basic with a £35,000 average bonus potential and a company car
• You will be required to assist customers with the purchase of their vehicle from viewing and test drive to financing options and delivery
• Informing the customer on finance, insurance and accessory products
• Naturally building a rapport with customers to help identify their needs
• Providing exceptional customer service throughout their purchase
• Previous experience is not essential for this role just candidates who can demonstrate the right attitude and energy for the role
• Character, Attitude, Energy, Drive and Talent are our 5 un-teachables to be successful in this role
• A full and valid UK Driving Licence
• Excellent relationship building, customer facing skills
• Honest, respectful with a strong sense of integrity
• Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
• Demonstrates the ability to works well under pressure
You can also expect 23 days holidays with average holiday pay, on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary and performance-related bonus, company car, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, free access to our Vertu rewards platform and a contributory pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.
If your application is successful we will need to complete employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.