High Wycombe, with parking on-site
£27,000 - £35,000 based on experience, plus car allowance, generous uncapped commission and excellent benefits
Our client is a well-established award-winning Governance, Risk and Compliance service specialist, offering a number of Consultancy and Technical solutions to SME and enterprise level customers.
Our client is currently seeking to recruit an additional sales specialist who will be based from the office in High Wycombe, visiting clients as required.
- To achieve and maintain a good understanding of relevant regulations to be credible with customers.
- Achieving Sales Targets in line with company forecasts.
- To respond and convert any in-bound enquiries.
- Pro-actively contact and identify new business opportunities through the existing CRM, LinkedIn, networking and events.
- To actively manage existing customers through meetings and regular updates to cross-sell further products through working closely with the internal support team and Consultants.
- To attend on-site client meetings for presentations, RFI responses and answering queries.
- Produce proposals, quotations and RFI responses as required.
- To keep appropriate records on the CRM of activity for Sales Forecast updates.
- To work closely with Directors and Sales colleagues to create and deliver focussed sales campaigns.
- To attend events and seminars as a representative of the company for networking opportunities.
- Will be able to demonstrate success selling business to business service solutions in a data or compliance related organisation.
- Be a pro-active individual who is happy to work closely with colleagues across the business to optimise opportunities.
- A self-starter who is willing to spend time learning and keeping up to date with relevant regulations.
- Be happy presenting, negotiating, and closing at all levels.
- Have the flexibility to be either working from the office or at client meetings / events as required.
- Have a high standard of written and spoken English and good attention to detail.
- Be organised, proactive and commercially aware.
- An individual who is happy working on sales campaigns to optimise on company strengths.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful market leader where there is a very strong "rewards for efforts" culture, allied with training and support as required.
- Consultative Sales
- Data Privacy
- Legal Compliance