£18-22k with OTE and Benefits
Are you an inquisitive and persuasive individual looking to progress your career in sales within the events sector?
A highly successful media owner is looking to add to their sales team in their London office. Selling event spaces to a pre-qualified researched list of prospective attendees will give you the opportunity to develop your skills in sales significantly. The exciting growth strategy of the business provides many opportunities for career progression. This respected market leader offers many benefits such as: benefits and incentives packages, team dinners in Michelin Star restaurants, trips away, Bike 2 Work scheme and many more!
- Managing existing clients and developing new client relationships to increase revenue and profit
- Building rapport with new and existing clients to allow you to understand their needs and provide them with the best service
- Managing accounts all the way through from sale to completion to ensure the process runs smoothly
- Hitting daily call rates which are created in line with revenue targets
- Maintaining accurate sales records so it is clear whether revenue targets are being met and the number of sales made is sufficient
- Experience in business development and sales will allow you to hit the ground running in this fast-paced role
- Excellent communication skills will benefit you when liaising with clients, so information is fully understood
- A confident and professional phone manner will mean you can proficiently generate new business from prospective clients
- An ability to work independently as well as part of a team allows you to work alongside colleagues to secure business opportunities
- An exceptionally driven and charismatic personality will benefit you when joining this enthusiastic team
Click 'Apply' now if you are looking to develop a career in sales, in one of the UK's most renowned media owners.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Digital Media
- Media Sales
- Recruitment Advertising
- Online Sales