This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an understanding or interest in industrial engineering and a strong sales flair or for an indiviual with exceptional customer service skills with the ability to upsell.
• To learn and fully understand the full Standard Product range
• To understand our internal proposal design sheet, costing and heating calculations
• Working towards building relationships with existing customers within specific regions/industries
• All business development within regions including some cold calling potential prospects
• Arrange and visit existing customers and potential prospects to present company and products and investigate potential leads
• Track global Oil and Gas/Petrochemical projects originating within regions/industries or with regional influences
• Focus to be spent on maximising potential electric heater business with OEM’s and other related packagers throughout the UK and Europe
• Research new leads, markets, applications
• Attending industry exhibitions throughout Europe
• You will take customer enquiries via email/telephone, review them and specify the correct heating equipment for the applications
• In time compile quotations and negotiate orders
• Follow up and monitor quotation status with customers
• In time will be able to resolve technical queries with customers
• Produce monthly sales and activity report
• Enter new customers onto the database and carry out routine customer and quotation follow up’s
• Work with the General Manager to define and implement strategic growth plans for specific regions
• Ensure all quotations meet customer requirements, and comply with all business specifications and regulations
Full training will be given.
We are looking for a candidate with sales experience or who would be interested in developing their career from customer service to sales.
Please contact email@example.com on 01603 616190 with your CV in Word or apply online.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job