Outskirts of Basingstoke
Company spec for the Sales Executive
Our client is a fantastic business that goes from stregth to strength and they are looking for a Sales Executive to join their growing Sales team. The role is setting appointments for their Field Sales team and closing sales over the telephone. There are genuine opportunities for a fast track career and all vacancies are offered out to internal staff. This means you can have a long term career and reach levels of management that many other opportunities do not offer.
A positive attitude and a desire to earn a very good salary is required. If you are looking for a role in which you get back what you put in and you are motivated by the ability to earn great commission, then this is maybe the role for you. Experience as a Sales Executive is not required, however a resilient and driven attitude is.
Basic salary. £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience - Realistic earning potential for the Sales Executive is £30k plus per annum
Main Duties of the Sales Executive role
- Making outbound calls to small and medium sized businesses
- Making circa 120 calls a day and two hours talk time
- Tracking prospects to ensure you know when they are changing their telephone system
- Making appointments with potential customers for the Field Sales team
- Ensure all appointments meet the qualification rule
- Must be able to work on own initiative
Person Specification for Sales Executive role
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- The desire to be successful
- NO sales experience required
- Mature attitude and approach
- Highly motivated
Hours for the Sales Executive position - Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm
Free car parking (own transport ideal, but not essential)
For further information regarding this Sales Executive role, please call Andy at Contact Point Resourcing, or APPLY NOW.
- Business Development
- Cold Calling