This long established company is expanding and requires and experienced Sales Executive to join them. If you would like to work for a fantastic company with a salary of £20,000 with excellent uncapped commission, 21 days holiday plus bank holidays, a pension and great prospects please apply today.
About The Company:
This company has been in business for 30 years and deals with a variety of customers across the UK including a variety of blue chip and major public sector organisations. They have a well established and friendly team and a fantastic product offering.
About The Role:
Working in a busy office, you will be working to generate new business and develop these counts further. Duties will include:
- Calling new customers across the North West, generating new business
- Working from a database as well as sourcing own leads
- Dealing with lapsed customers
- Account managing the business, developing it further for the future
- Advising on product options and suitability
- Sending marketing information and following up to generate interest and win the business
- Attending meetings with customers
- Assisting with quotes
Essential Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar business to business telesales or sales executive role. You will be confident and self motivated with the ability to generate new business. You will be comfortable with Word and Excel. A current driving licence and your own transport would be beneficial.
- A salary of £18,000 to £20,000, depending on experience
- OTE of £25,000 - £30,000 with uncapped commission
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
If this sounds like a Telesales or Sales Executive role you will LOVE, please send your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
- business development