Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 50 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world's developers. Our products and services are focused on developer marketing, technical recruiting, market research, and enterprise knowledge sharing.
Stack Overflow Talent matches great programmers on Stack Overflow with great jobs. Programmers create profiles highlighting their work on Stack Overflow, which gives employers an in-depth look at their expertise. Employers search for programmers by location, objective, and skills, and screen them based on peer-reviewed work.
We're looking for a Smart & Gets Things Done sales-minded individual who can customise sales approach when dealing with clients ranging from venture startups to the Fortune 500. This individual always puts the best interests of the clients first. He/she wants to work with a collaborative team where experiences, effort and ideas matter. The kind of place where a suit & tie doesn't translate directly to success, and it's perfectly acceptable to wear flip flops & shorts to work. Most importantly, this person wants to believe in the product and take a personal interest in the growth of Talent.
As a representative of Talent, you’ll be responsible for the full sales life-cycle and will grow business through the sale of digital job advertisements and subscription access to our candidate search database.
What you’ll do:
- Develop new business on Talent and sustain a stable sales pipeline
- Prospect for new business via phone, email, social media and networking
- Tailor proposals for each prospect based on their specific needs
- Manage existing accounts and develop them to their full potential
- Act as a humble and level-headed advocate always acting in the best interest of each customer
What you'll need to have:
- Experience with digital advertising, web based service sales or technical sales
- Strong cold calling, networking, and business development skills
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation in a web based CRM (Salesforce)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and ideally one other language
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Stock Option Plan
- Private healthcare and dental
- Great start-up office including a professional barista espresso machine, table-tennis table, games room, lunch area, etc.
- Gym membership reimbursement (Up to £100 per month)
- Free (awesomely delicious) catered lunch daily, as well as breakfast, fruit, drinks and snacks
- State-of-the-art workstation with huge monitor, ergonomic chair and height-adjustable desks
- A creative and fun environment where you are treated like an adult, and never poked with a sharp stick
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job