As a Sales Executive your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- To provide the highest level of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the quality image of the brand and the Company
- To ensure all customer expectations and requirements are exceeded through the sales experience
- To achieve personal car sales targets, profit targets and activity levels as required for the role
The ideal candidate will:
- Take pride in their ability to maximise sales and profit opportunities whilst simultaneously delivering exceptional levels of professionalism and customer satisfaction.
- Be focussed on achieving goals; you will possess excellent interpersonal skills and will be recognised as being a self-motivated team player and target achiever.
- Hold a minimum of 12 months, successful track record in a customer facing, target driven sales environment.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, efficient and organised. You must be used to working in a competitive and process driven sales environment and possess excellent communication and customer handling skills.
This position is within a busy sales environment. The is a fulltime position with 20 days paid annual leave, raising to 25 with longevity of service.
Sales Executive, Sales Advisor, Car Sales, Preston, Lancashire, Motor Trade