This market leading luxury dining and marketing company is looking for a Retentions Advisor to resell the benefits of membership to members looking to cancel as well as reengaging and rebuilding relationships with existing members to grow the business. Working Monday to Friday Office hours, located in Luxury offices in Manchester City Centre.
Established in 2002 this the UKs leading dining club providing marketing support to hospitality venues nationwide by encouraging their members to eat out more often. They boast 4 million members as well as thousands of restaurants and entertainment venues all joining the club. As the continue to expand they now employ of 150 staff.
As a Retentions Advisor you will;
- Take inbound calls from members looking to cancel membership
- Fact find and re sell the benefits, ensuring customer are fully aware of all the services available to them as a member before making a decision
- Building customer relationships
- Identifying opportunities to improve service
To be successful as a Retentions Advisor:
- We are interested in seeing candidates with experience as a telephone based sales advisor, consultant or executive. Telesales or retentions or customer service advisor with upselling, retentions or sales targets.
- Have a proven track record working to and exceeding targets
- Excellent negotiation skills and objection handling
- Ability to build a rapport with customers and resolve problems
Based in luxury offices in Manchester city centre with excellent transport links this company offers excellent training and a basic salary of £16000, increasing to £17000 after probation with £25000 on target earnings.
- sales executive
- customer service
- inbound sales
- outbound sales