Are you a natural born sales person? Do you want the opportunity to work with a high-end product? In this exciting and progressive full-time role, you'll be able to utilise your previous face to face sales experience to help develop and grow the core business. Our client, who works specifically within the windows and doors industry are looking for a Sales Executive to enable their expansion in the local and wider area. They have grown by reputation for providing both a luxury product alongside a first-class installation and after care service. This is a role that allows freedom and autonomy and the sky is the limit in terms of how far you want to go!
Company: who will I be working for?
A long established, highly successful windows and doors company with an enviable reputation for quality and technology. Ongoing plans to expand from their Banbury offices. This opportunity is for a Sales Executive, reporting directly to the Sales Director, to optimise and grow its core business and brand presence throughout the local and wider area.
Key Accountabilities for the Sales Executive:
- Taking responsibility for arranging and managing sales appointments
- Taking accurate measurements for quotations
- Providing sound advice to clients to enable them to make an informed decision
- Confidently relaying the technical features and benefits of the product range
- Specific scoping of each job to maximise the sales opportunity
- Identifying and resolving any installation issues
- Accurate costings and preparation of proposals
- Attendance of weekly sales meetings
- Keeping up to date with competitor knowledge
- Working with CAD and architecture drawings
Key competencies for Sales Executive:
- Previous experience of face to face selling
- Personable, engaging and high energy approach
- Flexible and can-do attitude is essential!
- Driving licence is required due to the travel involved
- Professional and motivated outlook
- Highly organised and proactive
- Understanding costings/profits
- Working knowledge of CAD software
Emotion: how will I feel working here?
Rewarded! As the Sales Executive, you will be joining a forward thinking and progressive company selling a range of fabulous products. They have a great team focus and you will play a pivotal role in their future progress and success.
Opportunity: what's in it for me?
To be part of an aspiring, growing company. This is a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of the growth of their core business. Hours are Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday. Free onsite parking, holidays and a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 DOE plus commission, phone and laptop.
- Business Development
- Sales Executive
- Sales Rep
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job