£18-20k + commission
My client are a well-established organisation within the medical sector and they are looking to expand their telesales team.
They are looking for enthusiastic individuals who want to earn some good money to join their team. As a company, they offer fantastic opportunities for progression and a really strong commission structure.
Duties of a Telesales Executive include:
- Making outbound sales calls
- Setting appointments
- Building up professional relationships over the phone
- Liaising with different people within the business
- Accurately logging everything on a CRM system
- To work efficiently towards monthly targets
As a Telesales Executive, you will require the following skills and experience:
- At least 6 months experience in sales is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- A good telephone manner
- The desire to work towards targets
- The willingness to learn new skills
Telesales Executive - Permanent - £18-20k - Full Time - Leeds
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.