An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive within a leading training and apprenticeship company. The successful candidate will lead new sales and business development opportunities for the corporate development team. You will work closely with the wider employer solutions and regional apprenticeship delivery teams to maximise new business opportunities.
Key to this role is to carry out telesales activity through outbound calls and email from an existing database of employer records to establish training needs. The aim will be to secure appointments for field based partnerships team, focused mainly on apprenticeship levy employers and businesses.
The post holders will be targeted and KPI's and will be expected to meet and exceed these targets as set out by the contact centre manager.
Essential skills and experience required:
* Experience of working within a contact centre or a proactive sales environment
* Have a proven track record in delivery of targets and KPI's
* Sales and promotion experience of managing campaigns across a variety of platforms
* Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation, negotiation and selling skills
* Self-motivated with a pro-active 'can-do' attitude
* Confident and enthusiastic
* The ability to influence, persuade and motivate others
The following experience is preferred:
Working within the work based learning and Further Education sectors
In return the company can offer a competitive package, a generous commission scheme and clear route of progression
- call centre
- lead generation
- business development
- contact centre
- appointment setting