I am excited to be working on behalf of our award-winning client based in the Stockport area. Due to company growth they are expanding their sales team with experienced and motivated Sales Advisors. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that offers one of the best benefit packages around, career progression, competitive basic salary and uncapped commission.
If that's sounds like something you are interested in, please apply with your up to date CV
£17,500 - OTE - £26,000
- 2 weeks classroom based training, ongoing development and fantastic career prospects
- A bi-annual bonus scheme including excellent commission structure with achievable targets
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Office hours, no late nights or weekends
- Discounted gym membership
- Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Access to great onsite facilities including subsidised canteen
- Free local parking
- And much more
Duties you will need for the Sales Executive role
- Making outbound calls to potential customers
- Contacting warm leads who have requested a call back for a free quotation.
- Transferring calls to sales team to close
- Working towards personal and team targets
Skills youwill need for the Sales Executive role
- Experience working in a sales or contact centre environment preferably target based.
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Passion for quality and highest levels of service
- Compassionate, sensitive and trustworthy
- Excellent telephone manner