ROLE LIVE AS AT 18/4/2018 - Please do apply if you are interested in hearing more
Job Title: Sales Executive - Converting warm leads to sales
Location: Richmond, London
Salary: £18,000, (Uncapped commission)
Working hours: Monday - Friday 09:00am to 5:30pm
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: AH9439
Benefits: Pension,21+8 days holiday, Commission/bonus, Monthly rewards programme
We’re looking for highly motivated personalities with excellent commercial and communication skills to train as Onboarding Executives to support an exciting new business venture.Our Onboarding Executives consult with clients daily to discuss their personal requirements for conveyancing supporting their property sales and purchases. They produce and present tailored quotation packages in a consultative and highly persuasive manner.
No cold calling - working with and converting warm leads. Leads come through from marketing and comparison sites, the executives are tasked with presenting to the customer the benefits of working with our company. It is a very consultative, advisory approach to sales.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Self-motivated and enjoy working at a fast pace in a target-driven environment.
- Strong IT skills.
- Interested in developing a career in sales in the legal industry.
- At least 2 years’ experience in customer service or sales is preferable.
- Be process driven, have excellent attention to detail and work methodically.
- Be pleasant, approachable, patient and polite.
- Show initiative and work well within a team environment.
- 1 years' phone-based sales experience as a minimum
- Confidence in holding consultative sales conversations and handling objections
- Great communications skills - both verbal and written
In return we offer:
- A job with excellent progression opportunities within a business which values meritocracy.
- Competitive salary, and an annual bonus scheme.
- Monthly bonus, based on hitting agreed targets for conversion and costs.
- Excellent rewards for employees who consistently contribute to the company’s growth.
- A fun and lively working environment with a good crowd of people based in South West London (Earlsfield/Wimbledon area)
- Continuous Personal Development.
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency in respect of this Role
- Communication Skills
- Consultative Sales
- Customer Service