Our Client is one of the most respected providers of insurance products to businesses and individuals in the UK. Established for over 26 years, they have grown steadily and consistently in size, stature and reputation. This award-winning business remain a family owned and operated business and believe the personal touch has helped develop their reputation for insurance products with first class customer service.
Due to their continued growth they are now looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join their friendly and enthusiastic team.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Deal with incoming enquires from clients, insurers and other third parties in a professional and timely manner.
- Chasing Out-Bound quotations via the Internet
- Input data onto the office systems.
- Liaise with insurers and other third parties regarding the administration of client’s needs.
- Assess, assimilate, analyse and present to insurers and underwriters to achieve risk acceptance at the most advantageous rate.
- To prepare customer reports on both new and existing risks to support the management team.
- To gain future renewal dates for other insurance, for the out-bound team to contact.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a high level of inter personal skills – Ability to build a successful, mutual relationship with all clients.
- Have excellent communications skills of a high level as you will deal with clients face to face, over the telephone and also in writing.
- Have excellent planning, organisational and time management skills also to be of a high standard.
- Be experienced in problem Solving
- Be computer literate and thorough understanding of company software
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and potential earning together with the opportunity to work for an enthusiastic, friendly, fast growing and ambitious businesses with huge amounts of potential.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to learn more about and you have the skills, drive and motivation for this role, please apply with your CV and one of the team will be in touch soon with additional information and to find out more about you.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.