The successful Sales Executive will work closely with the Operations Supervisor in the Landscaping department to merchandise product ranges in addition to assisting customers both face to face and over the phone in a courteous and prompt manner.
The Sales Executive will join a well-established, family run independent building and plumbing merchants headquartered in Leamington Spa, with a further six sites serving the areas of Warwickshire, Worcestershire & Gloucestershire.
The company prides itself on providing exemplary customer service and a friendly working environment.
- Assist customers with their enquiries both face to face and over the phone in a professional and prompt manner
- Offer customers advice and guidance on the product ranges and help them to make an informed choice
- Contact suppliers for costings for quotes and speak with Managers regarding pricing if necessary
- Produce detailed quotes on the system and send to the customer
- Follow up the quotes on a weekly basis and maintain the status of the quote on the system
- Ensure purchase order is received by the supplier and establish lead times
- Schedule collection or delivery dates with the customer
- Review stock levels daily to identify stock required and obtain stock from warehouse to replenish within the shop
- Ensure environment is clean and tidy and stock is well presented at all times
- Maintain a safe working environment and report any potential issues
Skills & Experience:
- Good communication skills, both face to face and over the phone
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- Able to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service experience
- Computer literate
- Previous garden centre experience (desirable)
This is fantastic opportunity for a driven Sales Executive to join a growing organisation as it continues to expand. A friendly working environment, competitive salary career progression and benefits are on offer. Apply now.
- Sales Executive
- Trade Counter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job