An opportunity has arisen within our client for a Sales Executive the role will suit someone with experience or a graduate who is driven to work in sales.
As part of a long-term marketing campaign you will primarily be responsible for making contact with senior personnel within the Local Government arena. You will be comfortable discussing the company’s product and service offerings in the context of Local Government. The aim will be to create ongoing dialogue and to arrange meetings / appointments on behalf of the Business Development Team.
You will be responsible for working across several categories and will be required to engage with multiple departments within a Local Authority.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Outbound lead generation/appointment booking
- Attending client presentations as and when required.
- Working closely with the Sales and Marketing team in relation to developing new marketing collateral and supporting the delivery and achievement of strategic marketing campaigns
Relevant Experience and Knowledge:
- Degree (essential)
- Outgoing personality
- Confident speaker and ability to discuss complex topics on the telephone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Good networking skills
- Business Development
- Client Meetings
- Public Sector
- Business Sale