Area Sales Manager - Software Solutions for the Healthcare Sector
Basic Salary £35k with uncapped OTE circa £55k year 1
Covering the UK but ideally based Oxfordshire, Berkshire or Buckinghamshire
My client specialises in data management software solutions for the healthcare sector and due to growth, they are now looking for an Area Sales Manager. This is a unique opportunity to join a young company who are part of a large international group at a time of growth and investment.
- A field based role selling web based data management solutions
- Selling into healthcare providers, leisure organisations and charities
- Covering the UK but with focus on the south initially.
- This is a mixture of generating new business and managing existing accounts and is a consultative sales process with lead times of approximately 6 months
- This is a brand new role that will benefit from all incoming leads and enquiries being referred to the successful person
- We're looking for someone who has either experience selling a software solution or is used to a consultative sales process selling a solution for a different or service.
- Ideal location would be Oxfordshire, Berkshire or Buckinghamshire as the company have an office in that vicinity
- It's important that candidates are self motivated, driven and can use their initiative as this can be quite an autonomous position
- Able to generate new business as well as manage accounts as the role is a mixture of both
- A basic salary of £35,000 is offered with an uncapped OTE. It's expected this should be £55k+ in line with the rest of the group
- There is a car allowance of £5,600 per annum
- Pension, life assurance, medical cash plan, childcare vouchers and other benefits are also included in the package
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays per year
This role is available immediately so please get in touch if you feel this could be the right opportunity for you.
Cordant Sales and Marketing Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job