Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 plus commission
Skills: booking appointments, scheduler, telesales, appointment setter, customer service, client communication.
Hours: 8:30 -17:30
Benefits: Flexibility, parking, 20 days holiday, pension, lovely working environment
****YourRecruit are now working from brand new offices in Kingsgate House, Redhill. To discuss your CV and permanent / temporary / contract job search please drop in and visit us - we are always here to help.****
What will your working week be like?
- Using the in-house CRM system to create your calling list for the day
- Making outbound calls to potential new clients
- Booking appointments for the Field Sales Representatives
- Communicating with Sales Representatives ensuring a clear translation of customer requirements
- Sending calendar invites to the customer and Sales representative
- Following up from interested parties that have been generated via events and exhibitions
- Working to and hitting realistic daily targets
Who will suit this role?
In order to be successful in this role you will:
- Previous experience of working within a similar role, including telesales/scheduling/customer services
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Organised, proactive and the ability to manage your own workload
- An excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated, team player who has the drive and ambition to succeed
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: booking appointments, scheduler, telesales, appointment setter, customer service, client communication.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- customer service
- booking appointments