Location: Hedge End, Hampshire
Salary: £17K - £20K + Uncapped Commission
Contract: Full time, Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team as a Sales Executive. My client is the business bringing revolution to the UK card payments industry focusing on system innovation and service excellence delivering card payment solutions to the wholesale and reseller channel.
The business is looking for a skilled, dedicated and ambitious team member to capitalise on the considerable opportunity; the business has to deliver exciting and sustainable growth.
About the role - Sales Executive:
- To contact our current customer base to upgrade or retain the customer.
- Promote the various packages that are offered.
- Work with existing customers to cross sell different or new services to deliver additional revenue opportunities.
- Ensure the customer experience is at its best.
- The ability to vary your behaviour and conversation to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- Experience in working with and achieving monthly/quarterly/yearly sales targets.
- Capable of producing weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly sales reporting including opportunity and revenue forecasting.
- Participate in weekly/monthly team meetings to discuss progress with other team members.
- Preferable ambition to progress in the business as it grows.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Excellent listening and communication skills, able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Well-structured and organised able to prioritise work and deliver upon commitments to customers.
- Proactive, tenacious, committed and hungry for success.
- A good grasp of numbers and the ability to learn new services and packages quickly.
- Confident and able to capture requirements and make recommendations based upon what is the most suitable service for the customer.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
- Customer Experience
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job