Sales Executive - Care Agency
Have you got at least two years’ experience of sales and understand the bottom line for a business?
Do you get on well with people of all ages?
Are you well presented, and do you have excellent organisational skills?
Do you want to work in a rewarding sector for a company that loves to make a "positivedifference" to people’s lives?
If you can answer yes to all these questions - this could be just the job for you!
If you wish to work as part of a dynamic and talented team of professionals, which is dedicated to the highest standards of excellence and quality of care, then this could be the ideal opportunity.
The role of our Sales Executive involves taking responsibility for the sales at an exciting and newly established Home Care Agency, based in Barnet. With potential for personal development and bonus opportunities.
Duties will include:
- Sales; from initial enquiry to final decision
- Implementing Networking & Marketing plans
- Starting and nurturing relationships with key stakeholders
Applicants for this position must have a successful track record ideally in consultative sales, including generating leads, uncovering needs and closing the sale. You should also be able to demonstrate good organisational skills, be computer literate and enjoy interacting with health care professionals, potential clients and the local community.
Additionally, it is desirable for applicants to have experience within the healthcare or related profession.
Applicants must drive and live within easy commutable distance of our office in Barnet.
This is a full time permanent role with competitive salary and bonus scheme
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Deal with incoming enquiries in an efficient and timely manner, ensuring that they are comprehensively supported and enjoy the best customer experience.
- Taking all prospective clients’ details on a Home Care Preferred enquiry form or inputting directly to the CRM. Although other team members take enquiries the quality of the information remains your responsibility, all CRM entries are to be comprehensive, accurately recorded and supplied at weekly sales meetings.
- Making appointments with all enquiries, ensuring that the prospect is fully advised of all services available, ensuring 100% contact rate unless otherwise requested. Any introductory visits completed in your absence are to be carried out by a fully trained colleague.
- Keeping CRM database up to date and following all enquiries through to the point of service starting or lost sale.
- Keeping in contact with stake holders for referrals such as Health Care Professionals, networking groups, local community groups.
- Organising and attending events to promote the Home Care Preferred brand, briefing PR consultants on events and monitoring results, entering Home Care Preferred to appropriate awards.
- Ensuring that all weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that you are required to complete are done so accurately and in a timely fashion
- Maintaining an accurate awareness of all warm and hot leads so that you can forecast sales figures and likely new service rates, taking into account lost clients, predictable enquiry reductions (ie holiday periods) and any other relevant factors.
- Discharge the Marketing Budget in line with company directives as required to drive enquiries and occupancy.
- Maintain all spending within allocated budgets as discussed with the Managing Director and ensure that any variances are agreed in advance with her prior to any order being placed.
- People Skills