We are looking for two ambitious, enthusiastic and motivated Media Sales Executives to join our new and vibrant start up based in Putney. Coming from a B2B sales background you are commercially driven and have a passion for selling £20,000-£25,000 basic (£15,000-£40,000 OTE 1st year). You will be responsible for generating new business sales and building client relationships with various stakeholders in the community for an ethical and useful project.
Oxalink offers an innovative and effective way to advertise while funding ethical and useful projects for the community.
- Primary focus on telephone engagement, along with e-mail and social media to schedule face to face meeting that should lead to sales (B2B)
- A persistent, persuasive and resourceful approach in all elements of the role
- Generate new business as well as sales from previous contacts
- An organised approach, with all customer interactions recorded
- Generation of professional paperwork, such as proposals, weekly reports, etc…
- Develop global business relationships, as well as focussing on further sales from one project to another
Skills and characteristics
- A self-motivated and tenacious approach
- An excellent professional telephone manner essential
- Focus on being personable, rather than adopting a 'hard sell’ approach
- Must be able to multi-task, selling multiple events at the same time
- Should be comfortable working for a small and dynamic company
- Previous experience in B2B sales is essential. Sponsorship/Media sales advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent written and spoken English
Other role information
You will primarily be located at our Putney office (South West London) and be required to meet with clients and partners in South West London.
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Media, Sales, Advertising, Executive, Publishing, Account, Development, Client, B2B
What you get in return
- £20,000 - £25,000 basic salary
- Excellent commission structure uncapped - realistic 1st year earnings £15,000 - £40,000 on top of basic salary
- Good career progression - opportunities to progress as the company grows
- Flexible working - work from home 1 day a week
- Great Location - right next to the train station and high street
- 28 days annual holidays per year
- Opportunity to be part of vibrant start up with an ethical message
**Please provide a cover letter explaining why you're interested in our company and this role, as well as your location within London**
Conducting interviews now.
- Advertising Sales
- Sales Background
- Telephone Manner