Workflow are looking for Sales Executives to join our forward thinking rapidly expanding business. We are a forward thinking business who view their employees as the most valuable commodity we have. We ensure that our colleagues have access to a range of additional benefits including Perkbox, free eye tests and charity fundraisers. We are looking for self motivated hardworking and determined people to join us.
As the new Sales Executive you will be required to sell the full range of Workflow Technology solutions to new business prospects in a given sales territory. Applying your talent for new business and achieving all personal targets set through self-generation. If you are proactive, driven, determined and hardworking then look no further, we want to hear from you.
- Self-motivated and target-driven
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales targets
- Existing product knowledge would be helpful but not essential as full training will be given
- Money motivated, seeking an opportunity to progress through success
- The ability to generate own leads via existing relationships and networking
- Excellent presentation skills
- Successful networker
- Developing relationships with potential customers
- Arranging and attending sales meetings for new business/canvassing/cold calling
- Generating proposals within the company’s existing standard format
- Documenting and reporting on sales prospects
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
- Someone quick to recognise new opportunities and know how to make the most of each and every one.
- A real sense of competition - targets bring out the best in you!
- You have a genuine desire to develop your skills and progress in your career
- A passion for technology
- You will have responsibility for a business development territory and will benefit from the support of a dedicated team of tele-appointers
- Confident and enthusiastic
- A "can do" attitude to every day challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage own workload
- Pro-active approach to process improvement and problem solving
Geographical Area: Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Wakefield, York, Harrogate
Salary - £22- £24K dependent on experience, OTE £50K. Company car and fuel card, laptop and mobile phone.
Combined with an excellent basic salary and commission structure (30% commission of GP), this forms one of the best reward packages anywhere in our sector.
Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.00pm Friday
Office based in Worksop, S81 8AP
- Business Development