Our client, a FTSE100, leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions, are expanding their Sales Department and are looking to recruit an ambitious Sales Executive to join their team in Tewkesbury.
This is a fantastic development opportunity within a bright and friendly team.
- Location: Tewkesbury (GL20)
- Salary: Up to £17,500pa with a realistic OTE of £25,000pa, 25 days holiday, contributory pension and additional corporate benefits.
Reporting to the Telesales Manager you will be responsible for selling the company’s services to a wide spectrum of customer types. You will be given a list of warm leads and hold a focus on outbound calling to potential customers daily with a consultative approach. You will describe the product benefits, give advice on the relative service and document customer information into the account management system.
You will build relationships with prospective customers and ensure you are regularly calling them back to follow up on any initial conversations in order to convert the sale. You will liaise daily with the wider team and work towards both individual and team targets.
To be successful in your application you will have/be;
- Proven experience in volume based solution selling within an outbound focussed position or a keen interest to train and develop your sales career.
- Self-motivated with a determined and target driven approach.
- A polite, confident, positive and customer focussed manner.
- A strong ability to work under your own initiative within a fast paced environment.
- Confident PC skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly – full training will be provided.
- A natural ability to quickly build positive customer relationships over the phone.
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global business and kick start and progress your sales career within a friendly and supportive sales team. Apply now for your chance to be considered.
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job