£17,000 - £20,000 basic DOE
Uncapped monthly commission structure
Is a leading global provider of specialist financial/payment products & services to some of the largest organisations around the world. Currently with over 20 offices worldwide, the Knaresborough operation is well established and provides an opportunity for individuals who have, or believe they have, the skill sets required to drive performance through personal and overall team effort.
Operating from their established location in Knaresborough, we are seeking a Sales Executive to join our clients expanding UK sales team. Sales experience is not essential, however this role is suited to those of you who are driven, highly self-motivated, have a willingness to sell, and thrive best in a dynamic environment within which you will be recognised and rewarded based on your personal performance.
Following an initial 30-day onboarding programme, you will be supported by a highly experienced and accessible Team Leader, whose commitment to ensuring the team achieves and succeeds in an environment that encourages individual employee satisfaction and personal growth is very evident.
The approach to market is supported by a robust marketing strategy, enabling you to introduce services and products to a wide range of businesses and you will be encouraged to intelligently identify new prospects, grow your own portfolio of customers and manage the accounts. Each conversion has its own financial reward and the cumulative effect on achieving targets is very significant. Once new business is obtained through outbound sales activity, you will continue to monitor and manage your professional relationship with your clients for their first 10 weeks.
A typical day includes:
- Planning and organising your work schedule to effectively manage and develop your own client portfolio, in order to optimise new business potential
- Achieving daily sales and revenue objectives to meet monthly targets
- Building good working relationships with prospects and existing customers in order to maintain a healthy pipeline of business
- Prospecting new clients via the phone and following up leads to promote and sell financial products and services, through high quality verbal and written communication
- Keeping up-to-date and building a sound understanding of all products and services the company has to offer
- Accurately recording all communications on internal systems, in adherence to company and regulatory standards
- Promoting and encouraging a supportive team culture by working collaboratively across all business areas and sites
- Engaging in a personal development plan and contributing towards training programmes to help strengthen and achieve your future career goals
OUR IMPRESSION OF THE BUSINESS
- Friendly and sociable - Team spirit is very important to them and is evident
- Invests in their people - Through professional development and by rewarding, in many ways, hard work
- Forward thinking - Innovative and leading the way in their field
- Good leadership - The Managers are very hands on and have grown with the company. They are keen to encourage great performance through ongoing mentorship
What’s on offer?
- A basic salary of £17,000 - £20,000 pa, dependent on experience
- If sales and revenue targets are met, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to earn generous and realistic uncapped commission earnings of £10,000+ pa
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous pension
- Life insurance
- Dental and Health plan
- Discounted fuel
- Discounted breakdown cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Perk Box/My Work Offers
- After a qualifying period and 100% OTE you will be eligible for additional benefits, including an all-inclusive holiday package for two
- Company share scheme for long tenure
This is an exciting time to join this company and this really is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is either seeking their first role in sales or wants to continue building their sales career. If you would like to join one of the most innovative businesses in the world, then please contact Matt Pallister on the number listed on our website: Marmion Recruitment.
- Account Management
- Outbound Calls